Hi, I am an assistant professor from TU Delft, working in the ATM Research Lab of the Control and Simulation department, Aerospace Engineering Faculty. I was born in China, and completed my bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Information Engineering at BUPT in Beijing. After university, I moved to Europe and completed my master’s degree in Aerospace Science and Technology at UPC in Spain. In 2015, I moved to the Netherlands and later obtained my PhD degree from TU Delft.
- Air traffic management
- Aircraft performance modeling
- Data science in aviation
- Trajectory optimization and prediction
- Aircraft surveillance technologies (Mode-S, ADS-B, EHS)
- 2015 - 2019: Ph.D., Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. PhD title: Open aircraft performance modeling. (Promoter: prof.dr.ir. J.M. Hoekstra).
- 2007 - 2010: M.Sc. of Aerospace Science and Technology, Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona.
- 2003 - 2007: B.Sc. of Electronic and Information Technology, Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication, Beijing, China.
- 2019 - present: Assistant Professor, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 02/2019 - 07/2019: Postdoc Researcher, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 2015 - 2019: PhD Researcher, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 2012 - 2015: Academic Program Coordinator, International Space University, Strasbourg, France
- 2011 - 2012: Aerospace Researcher, ASCAMM Technology Centre, Barcelona, Spain
- 2007 - 2011: Aerospace Engineer & IT Manager, Barcelona Aerospace Technology Centre, Spain
© Copyright 2019 Junzi Sun