Hi, I am a researcher at TU Delft, working in the ATM Lab of the Control and Simulation Research Group at the Aerospace Engineering Faculty. I was born in China, and completed my bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Information Engineering at BUPT in Beijing. After university, I moved to Europe, obtained my master’s degree in Aerospace Science and Technology from UPC, and worked in Spain and France before obtained my PhD in the TU Delft the Netherlands. Some of my passions are science, data, and open source movement.
- Air traffic management
- Aircraft performance modeling
- Data science in aviation
- Trajectory optimization and prediction
- Aircraft surveillance technologies (Mode-S, ADS-B, EHS)
- 2015 - 2019: Ph.D., Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. PhD title: Open aircraft performance modeling. (Promoter: prof.dr.ir. J.M. Hoekstra).
- 2007 - 2010: M.Sc. of Aerospace Science and Technology, Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona.
- 2003 - 2007: B.Sc. of Electronic and Information Technology, Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication, Beijing, China.
- 02/2019 - present: Postdoc Researcher, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 2015 - 2019: PhD Researcher, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 2012 - 2015: Academic Program Coordinator, International Space University, Strasbourg, France
- 2011 - 2012: Aerospace Researcher, ASCAMM Technology Centre, Barcelona, Spain
- 2007 - 2011: Aerospace Engineer & IT Manager, Barcelona Aerospace Technology Centre, Spain
© Copyright 2019 Junzi Sun